I tried to reblog this in the usual way, but I couldn’t, so here’s the link. This is well worth reading. I am sure that there are many of you who have either been affected in this way, or who have a family member or friend who has.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: My Kind of Poetry by Janice Carter 13 October 2017
- Redundancy: New Opportunities? 10 October 2017
- Lance’s Coach Tour #9 8 October 2017
- #GuestPost by Shelley Wilson, #author of How I Motivated Myself to Succeed @ShelleyWilson72 24 September 2017
- Book Review: Fatherland by Robert Harris 21 September 2017