Thanks to Mello-Elo for inviting me along to write a short story for her Tuesday guest spot. If you are reading this on my blog, rather than hers, I would encourage you to skip across to Thoughts by Mello-Elo and start exploring. She always has so much going on there, with a lot of variety.
She is also an accomplished author in her own right: mainly children’s books, but she has also published a suspense novel, Deception, which I am currently reading.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Time for a Comeback 6 February 2020
- Marriage Unarranged #booktour #ritubhathal 6 February 2020
- Book Review: The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom 23 January 2020
- Back to Work! 13 January 2020
- Book Review – The Way: A Girl Who Dared to Rise by Kristen Wolf 31 December 2019