If ever there were a photo which said “Love”, this really is it. It is so beautiful. I confess that it had tears flowing from my eyes. Even more so, as it reminds me of a time when I once held my sister thus. Our situation was nowhere near as serious as this. It was merely that our Mum and Dad were fighting. For these two, their world seems to be falling apart around them, literally.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: The Fireborn by Trent McDonald 19 January 2018
- Dan Alatorre’s WORD WEAVER Writing Contest for March 2018! LET THE GAMES BEGIN – with a twist! 19 January 2018
- Two-Five-Oh! 17 January 2018
- Book Review: Dog Tails: Three Humorous Short Stories for Dog Lovers by Tara Chevrestt 17 January 2018
- Fishing with Jesus 16 January 2018