If ever there were a photo which said “Love”, this really is it. It is so beautiful. I confess that it had tears flowing from my eyes. Even more so, as it reminds me of a time when I once held my sister thus. Our situation was nowhere near as serious as this. It was merely that our Mum and Dad were fighting. For these two, their world seems to be falling apart around them, literally.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: My Kind of Poetry by Janice Carter 13 October 2017
- Redundancy: New Opportunities? 10 October 2017
- Lance’s Coach Tour #9 8 October 2017
- #GuestPost by Shelley Wilson, #author of How I Motivated Myself to Succeed @ShelleyWilson72 24 September 2017
- Book Review: Fatherland by Robert Harris 21 September 2017