The title, “Come Laughing”, sums up good erotica as far as I am concerned. The essential factors on which erotica must be judged are Arousal and Amusement. So if the author’s writing makes you come and makes you laugh, she has done a fantastic job. I have already downloaded my copy, and anticipate some great reading ahead.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Esther’s Challenge – Laugh-along-a-Limerick 6 December 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Can You Tell A Story In . . . 2 December 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Laugh-along-a-Limerick 29 November 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Can You Tell A Story In . . . 25 November 2021
- Book Review: The Shrouded Path by Sarah Ward 23 November 2021