Lots of my friends have been posting photos of their children on their first days at their new schools. I just posted a couple of my first day as HMS Conway, which was exactly 47 years ago today on 9th September 1969. While I was looking around, I found a few more of my “first days” photos. This is a little self-indulgent but I thought that they were too good not to share with you, so here they are.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Links Between Walking and Writing 22 August 2017
- Book Review: The Return 8 August 2017
- Book Review: The Shadow of the Wind 4 August 2017
- ASG Technologies Launch Exciting New Version of Workspaces 2 August 2017
- ASG Technologies Empowers Business Users 27 July 2017