Lots of my friends have been posting photos of their children on their first days at their new schools. I just posted a couple of my first day as HMS Conway, which was exactly 47 years ago today on 9th September 1969. While I was looking around, I found a few more of my “first days” photos. This is a little self-indulgent but I thought that they were too good not to share with you, so here they are.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: King’s Gold by Michael Jecks 4 March 2018
- Book Review: Dark Matter by Michelle Paver 28 February 2018
- The Challenge Of Describing Scents In Your Writing 23 February 2018
- My Granny was a Lion Tamer 20 February 2018
- Granny’s Greatest Embarrassment 19 February 2018