Nothing can fill the warm place that Eloise and her family hold in their hearts for dear Henry.
Even I feel that pain from afar. I played a big part in bringing them together. Henry was such a lovely, loving dog.
But it is wonderful that Millie has found a new place in their hearts. She is a lovely dog, who obviously appreciates their love, demonstrated by her desire for maximum cuddles.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Tuesday Guest Feature – Meryl Lawrence 5 November 2019
- Book Review: The Vine Witch by Luanne G Smith 8 October 2019
- Book Review: The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce 7 October 2019
- Lance Greenfield chats with Eloise De Sousa 5 October 2019
- Book Review: Counterfeit by Elizabeth Ducie 30 September 2019