Nothing can fill the warm place that Eloise and her family hold in their hearts for dear Henry.
Even I feel that pain from afar. I played a big part in bringing them together. Henry was such a lovely, loving dog.
But it is wonderful that Millie has found a new place in their hearts. She is a lovely dog, who obviously appreciates their love, demonstrated by her desire for maximum cuddles.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Scatter my Ashes 14 February 2021
- The Old Mill – Released! 10 February 2021
- Book Review: Perfectly Flawed: Living with Genetic Illness by Molvia Maddox 6 February 2021
- #Writing tip: flashbacks (and how I avoid them) 3 February 2021
- A Very Special Carrot Ranch Rodeo 1 February 2021