Nothing can fill the warm place that Eloise and her family hold in their hearts for dear Henry.
Even I feel that pain from afar. I played a big part in bringing them together. Henry was such a lovely, loving dog.
But it is wonderful that Millie has found a new place in their hearts. She is a lovely dog, who obviously appreciates their love, demonstrated by her desire for maximum cuddles.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Love the Madness 17 June 2019
- Book Review – Shadows Of The Past: Foreshadowing by Maggie Cobbett 15 June 2019
- Elizabeth Ducie’s interview with Maria Hennings Hunt 10 June 2019
- #weekendcoffeeshare: Flutter Back 8 June 2019
- Book Review: Two Steps Forward by Graeme Simsion and Anne Buist 8 June 2019