Nothing can fill the warm place that Eloise and her family hold in their hearts for dear Henry.
Even I feel that pain from afar. I played a big part in bringing them together. Henry was such a lovely, loving dog.
But it is wonderful that Millie has found a new place in their hearts. She is a lovely dog, who obviously appreciates their love, demonstrated by her desire for maximum cuddles.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Coffee, or something stronger? 22 September 2020
- Welcome To Vietnam – A True Story And Guest Blog Post by Chuck Jackson @chuck_cljjlk 22 September 2020
- Aiding the Future Silent Killers 6 September 2020
- Book Review: The Snow Gypsy by Lindsay Jayne Ashford 24 August 2020
- Book Review: I’ll Find You by Liz Lawler 16 August 2020