Nothing can fill the warm place that Eloise and her family hold in their hearts for dear Henry.
Even I feel that pain from afar. I played a big part in bringing them together. Henry was such a lovely, loving dog.
But it is wonderful that Millie has found a new place in their hearts. She is a lovely dog, who obviously appreciates their love, demonstrated by her desire for maximum cuddles.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Time for a Comeback 6 February 2020
- Marriage Unarranged #booktour #ritubhathal 6 February 2020
- Book Review: The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom 23 January 2020
- Back to Work! 13 January 2020
- Book Review – The Way: A Girl Who Dared to Rise by Kristen Wolf 31 December 2019