Nothing can fill the warm place that Eloise and her family hold in their hearts for dear Henry.
Even I feel that pain from afar. I played a big part in bringing them together. Henry was such a lovely, loving dog.
But it is wonderful that Millie has found a new place in their hearts. She is a lovely dog, who obviously appreciates their love, demonstrated by her desire for maximum cuddles.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: Recognitions by Daniela I Norris 5 August 2019
- Words to Make You Think 2 August 2019
- Book Review: The Longhand Option by Dinesh Allirajah 28 July 2019
- Book Review: Folktales and Legends by Adalbert Stifter 25 July 2019
- Books and Bookmarks 23 July 2019