This post so resonates with me.
I have always been renowned for my positivity, for being a motivator and have even been labelled as inspirational. Recently, my energy has felt the drag-back of a few negative vibes that surround me.
This article, by my old friend, Erika, inspires me to break free of those negatives and become my natural, free-spirited self once more.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Green Momentum in NW Hampshire 8 December 2019
- Hustings in NW Hants – Part 2 3 December 2019
- Hustings in NW Hants – Part 1 3 December 2019
- 5 GOOD REASONS TO VISIT BOTSWANA BY DR BOIKANYO TRUST PHENYO 19 November 2019
- Tuesday Guest Feature – Meryl Lawrence 5 November 2019