This post so resonates with me.
I have always been renowned for my positivity, for being a motivator and have even been labelled as inspirational. Recently, my energy has felt the drag-back of a few negative vibes that surround me.
This article, by my old friend, Erika, inspires me to break free of those negatives and become my natural, free-spirited self once more.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: Recognitions by Daniela I Norris 5 August 2019
- Words to Make You Think 2 August 2019
- Book Review: The Longhand Option by Dinesh Allirajah 28 July 2019
- Book Review: Folktales and Legends by Adalbert Stifter 25 July 2019
- Books and Bookmarks 23 July 2019