- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Esther’s Challenge – Can You Tell A Story In . . . 2 December 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Laugh-along-a-Limerick 29 November 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Can You Tell A Story In . . . 25 November 2021
- Book Review: The Shrouded Path by Sarah Ward 23 November 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Laugh-along-a-Limerick 22 November 2021
Tag Archives: cycling
We have all had family or friends who have battled, or are currently battling, with Cancer. It is horrible! My own mother was beaten by pancratic cancer in 1999, and I have several good friends who are currently fighting against … Continue reading
This is a message from your Italian roving reporter. Today’s new sensation can be achieved by all! Simply place your cycling machine in your shower, put on your waterproofs, put the resistance on the machine to high, mount the bicycle … Continue reading
This is my old friend, Adge, doing something quite remarkable. Follow his progress.