- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Esther’s Challenge – Can You Tell A Story In . . . 2 December 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Laugh-along-a-Limerick 29 November 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Can You Tell A Story In . . . 25 November 2021
- Book Review: The Shrouded Path by Sarah Ward 23 November 2021
- Esther’s Challenge – Laugh-along-a-Limerick 22 November 2021
Tag Archives: loveparkrun
Originally posted on The Running Princess:
One of the brilliant things about parkrun is that when you travel, certainly within the UK, you should be able to find an event near you and be welcomed to run. There aren’t so…
Since I posted this photo on my Facebook page yesterday, I have had such wonderful reaction that I thought it worth publishing in my blog. Please feel free to re-blog and share it in any other way you see fit … Continue reading
If we were having coffee, I would be proud to tell you about my niece, who is currently staying with us, and the opening of the newly laid pitch of Andover Hockey Club. Katrina has recently left the Welsh National … Continue reading
Thanks to BBC/Radio 2‘s Chris Evans for his generous praise of parkrun on 26th January.