- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: My Kind of Poetry by Janice Carter 13 October 2017
- Redundancy: New Opportunities? 10 October 2017
- Lance’s Coach Tour #9 8 October 2017
- #GuestPost by Shelley Wilson, #author of How I Motivated Myself to Succeed @ShelleyWilson72 24 September 2017
- Book Review: Fatherland by Robert Harris 21 September 2017
Tag Archives: loveparkrun
Originally posted on The Running Princess:
One of the brilliant things about parkrun is that when you travel, certainly within the UK, you should be able to find an event near you and be welcomed to run. There aren’t so…
Since I posted this photo on my Facebook page yesterday, I have had such wonderful reaction that I thought it worth publishing in my blog. Please feel free to re-blog and share it in any other way you see fit … Continue reading
If we were having coffee, I would be proud to tell you about my niece, who is currently staying with us, and the opening of the newly laid pitch of Andover Hockey Club. Katrina has recently left the Welsh National … Continue reading
Thanks to BBC/Radio 2‘s Chris Evans for his generous praise of parkrun on 26th January.