These were my New Year Resolutions for 2015 . . .
And this is how I did . . .
- I have written most of my second novel, entitled “Knitting Can Walk”, and I have the plan for the rest of it. I had better hurry up. The Kindle version is available for pre-order on Amazon with a publishing date of 28th January 2016. I don’t want to let my readers down!
- I almost made it. I got my Personal Best down to exactly 24 minutes. With Olympic class timing, I swear it was 23:97, which means that I achieved my goal!
- Failed by a long way! I have posted only 19 reviews on Goodreads and Amazon. It is just that I have had so much to deal with this year: it’s a long story. And I have been concentrating more on writing and editing than on reading. To balance out, I have taken the trouble to re-publish some of my top reviews from previous years onto my blog, and these have proved to be very popular with my followers.
- Over-achieved by a long way! I revised this goal after only a couple of weeks as I had already almost met it by the end of January. I re-set the target to be 250, which I achieved last week. My total now stands at 254. I think that my time-traveling coach tours attract a lot of new followers. Maybe they hop on the bus in previous centuries and return to our time unnoticed.
- Just about did it, but not quite. Maybe I was a bit too strict on myself here. I have relaxed the weight range slightly for this year. I managed to keep myself between 80 and 84 kg, so I aim to repeat that in 2016. I am pleased that my BMI has maintained at around 22 for the whole year. I feel quite fit at the age of sixty.
So here we go.
Moving into 2016, my NEW New Year Resolutions look like this . . .
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my followers a very happy and very HEALTHY New Year!
Now tell us what your New Year Resolutions are for 2016.