I’m pleased to announce I have a new book coming out soon, this time non-fiction.
It will be a short one, 100 pages, and will be available in paperback as well as an ebook.
I’ve written it for all those who’d love to know about the process of writing novels: whether they be aspiring writers, or simply keen readers who are curious about how novelists think up their ideas and go about creating fiction from them.
Here’s a taste of some of the topics I’ll cover in the course of the book:
- Universal themes in fiction
- Strategies to develop creative and imaginative writing
- How to create a novel that your readers won’t want to put down
- Three tips for creative works of realistic fiction
- How to know which point of view to use in a story
- How to develop villainous characteristic traits in your writing
- How can Carl Jung’s theory…
View original post 154 more words