It was great to join Eloise and the gang for my first coffee morning with this lively group of people. Starting out in the blogging world can be quite daunting. There is so much to learn. Too much, in fact. I want to make sure that I don’t get carried away with all the possibilities and make my blog too complex for anyone to read. My aim is to make it simple so that viewers don’t need to think too much.
Eloise has already helped me enormously. It was also great to see the familiar face of my old friend, Lucie, in the coffee shop today.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book review: Stench of Death by Colin Ward 14 July 2019
- Space Dust 12 July 2019
- Book Review: Along the Broken Bay by Flora J Solomon 8 July 2019
- Changed Energies – Changed Life 7 July 2019
- #weekendcoffeeshare: Happy and Sad 7 July 2019