It was great to join Eloise and the gang for my first coffee morning with this lively group of people. Starting out in the blogging world can be quite daunting. There is so much to learn. Too much, in fact. I want to make sure that I don’t get carried away with all the possibilities and make my blog too complex for anyone to read. My aim is to make it simple so that viewers don’t need to think too much.
Eloise has already helped me enormously. It was also great to see the familiar face of my old friend, Lucie, in the coffee shop today.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: The Fireborn by Trent McDonald 19 January 2018
- Dan Alatorre’s WORD WEAVER Writing Contest for March 2018! LET THE GAMES BEGIN – with a twist! 19 January 2018
- Two-Five-Oh! 17 January 2018
- Book Review: Dog Tails: Three Humorous Short Stories for Dog Lovers by Tara Chevrestt 17 January 2018
- Fishing with Jesus 16 January 2018