It was great to join Eloise and the gang for my first coffee morning with this lively group of people. Starting out in the blogging world can be quite daunting. There is so much to learn. Too much, in fact. I want to make sure that I don’t get carried away with all the possibilities and make my blog too complex for anyone to read. My aim is to make it simple so that viewers don’t need to think too much.
Eloise has already helped me enormously. It was also great to see the familiar face of my old friend, Lucie, in the coffee shop today.
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Flash Fiction: Big game hunter shot friend while aiming at lion he wanted to kill 16 June 2018
- Flash Fiction: The Flying Athlete 16 June 2018
- Flash Fiction: The Bottle Dungeon 16 June 2018
- June 16th: Flash Fiction Day 2018 13 June 2018
- Book review: Forgiveness Made Easy by Barbara J Hunt 6 June 2018