Aside from the 1915 population of Las Vegas (THIRTY!), the most gob-smacking stat in this report is “There were about 230 reported murders in the ENTIRE U.S.A.!” That is the aggregate of two or three college shootings in USA in 2015. Makes you wish you had a time machine that only went backwards, doesn’t it?
- Follow Write to Inspire on WordPress.com
About meMy working career spans the Royal Navy, a spell as a dairyman in the Highlands of Scotland, many years in military survey in the British Army, and a fourth career in Information Technology. I have recently become a budding author. See more...
- Book Review: King’s Gold by Michael Jecks 4 March 2018
- Book Review: Dark Matter by Michelle Paver 28 February 2018
- The Challenge Of Describing Scents In Your Writing 23 February 2018
- My Granny was a Lion Tamer 20 February 2018
- Granny’s Greatest Embarrassment 19 February 2018